Monday, August 22, 2005

 

Mon Daylilies - the LATE News


This is Apricot Sparkles, a great (and I do mean GREAT!) grandaughter of Stella. Don't look straight at this one without sunglasses! Kudos to Darryl Apps.

Last Reward (Harwood) is just a supurb daylily which will NEVER win a show because it is a late bloomer. But it's "Best of Show" many days in my garden.

Tuesday's crop includes this new one- Iszy Dizzy. Small but what you can't see is the diamond dusting.

HELP!! Do you know what this is? It was sold to me asw Pirates Promise, which it definitely is NOT. But it's so pretty I would like to be able to tell people what it is. It's 29MRe4.


This is Stella, to compare to her great granddaughter above. I had to include it because even though we all look down our nose at her, she is the ancestor to so many of our newer super-rebloomers. Respect your elders!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?