Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 

Rainy Day-lilies

Say goodbye to my Point of View for this year- last bloom on the scape. Why do I love this one? It's big (8 plus inches), it's bold, it's blooming when little else is, and IT'S NOT YELLOW!

Siloam Plum Tree bloomed yesterday and today, but I'm publishing this photo taken after Saturday's downpours to show it's not coming apart or running after getting soaked. It's not even registered as a rebloomer; this one's a keeper!
Yesterday's crop (yes, only 4) was Sunset Returns, Siloam Plum Tree, Happy Returns and Point of View.
The last two Tuscawilla Tigresses.
Labor daylilies (some highlighted in my prior blog) Fox Ears, Rosy Returns, HS40, Happy Returns, Little Wine Cup, Big Time Happy and Children of Malawi. Bring what you have blooming on Sunday to the Picnic; I'll bring my camera and publish them here next week.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?