Tuesday, June 24, 2008

 

First Blooms June 23 Philadelphia


Bridgeton Icing first bloom June 23. This Apps tet just exudes class.
Bali Watercolor I saw at last year's Daylily Day (last Sat. in June, Deep Cut Park near Middletown NJ 10-2) and when it showed up at DVDS auction I had to have it! This is not its first bloom this year (see June 20) but it's a knockout!
Topguns Stepanie Clark was a bonus from Bob Scott, nice form in its first appearance.
Spotted Fever is a great name for this stippled double, one of only two I know. The other is Happy Hooligan; see previous posts for it. 1st bloom.
This is NOT the first bloom from one of my other stipples, Gail Reese, but it was such a great example of stippling that I had to show it off.
Tar and Feather also bloomed first time today, way behind Mike L's in Bloomfield, NJ.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?