Thursday, July 24, 2008

 

July 24 Favorite Daylilies


After the rain yesterday, I went looking for daylilies relatively unaffected by the rain, and found only these 3: Which Way Jim, Siloam Amazing Grace, and All American Chief (polytepaling). Jim WAS under a dogwood.
Laura Harwood's petals are so wide I thought at first glance it was polytepaling. It's a great late!
Edge of Paradise (Stamile 98) is a great look for only about $15 at multiple Eureka sources (Cottage, Jordan, Marietta).
Point of View started blooming for me today- you can see this for MILES. Memory Jordan has it for $15, and I was really happy with my order from her this year. www.gardeneureka.com/JORDA
I traded JDJ another Curt Hanson for this, his 98 Swallow Tail Kite. Interesting combination of patterns.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?